01353 663275 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation Booking Conditions and Information
1. Booking: Please telephone 01353 663275 to make a booking or email us at email@example.com Occasionally we require a deposit of 50% and accept cash or a cheque.
2. Special Requests: Requests for special diets etc. must be made at the time of booking and we cannot guarantee your wishes will be met.
3. Restrictions: The entire house is non-smoking.
4. Cancellation: If you have to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible. Your deposit/booking fee will not be refunded if cancellation is made within 3 days of the intended visit.
5. Payment of balance: Accounts must be settled in full before departure. We only accept cash or cheques.
6. Car Parking: Cars are parked at owners' risk.
7. Check-in and check-out: Guests are welcome to arrive after 16:30 hours, but if you wish to arrive earlier, please telephone or email to let us know your expected time of arrival and we shall endeavour to meet this. Also, please notify us at the time of your booking, of your approximate time of arrival if after 19:00 hours. Latest check-out time is 10:00 hours.
8. Afternoon tea: Afternoon tea in the Hall is included in the price of the room and served between 16.30 and 18.00 hours.
9. Breakfast: Breakfast is served in the dining room at a pre-arranged time, on one long antique table between 07.00 and 08.30 hours.
10. Internet: Wireless internet connection is available for guest laptops in the Hall.
11. Children: We welcome children over the age of 8. If sharing a room with their parents, they are charged at £30 per night, per child. The Old Hall is not suitable for noisey or badly behaved children, but charming ones are warmly welcomed.
12. Dogs: Unfortunately we are unable to accept dogs in the house.